Thursday, July 14, 2011

Orange flowers

Continuing with our current colour theme of orange weddings, I've spent all morning looking at gorgeous orange floral arrangements. Here are some of my favourite, I'm a big fan of orange wedding bouquets as you will see!!


Orange gerbera bouquet


I LOVE the idea of using pumpkins as part of your decor. Look at this fabulous centerpiece, a white pumpkin filled with orange and yellow flowers.
 {image courtesy of marthastewartweddings.com/}


Orange contrasts beautifully with light grey. I also love the vintage inspired buckle on the bouquet.
 {image courtesy of marthastewartweddings.com/}
 {image courtesy of theknot.com/}


 {image courtesy of marthastewartweddings.com/}

One for the men.
 {image courtesy of marthastewartweddings.com/}

A very simple and elegant bouquet of orange tulips.
{image courtesy of marthastewartweddings.com/}

Some more unique bouquets using unconventional flowers:




{image courtesy of theknot.com}

I hope you found some inspiration from these beautiful orange floral arrangements!

Gotcha Covered xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...